Whether you are starting out or starting over or starting retirement, this is the place to be! Check out this meticulous & spotless bungalow situated a generous 100′ x 100′ lot (high & dry not in the flood plain) with natural gas heat & soon Fibe internet. The yard is a great spot to spend your time, with a fire pit, flagstone patio & a 2 tiered garden, insulated 10′ x 16′ shed with a loft & an insulated detached 12′ x 10 ‘ workshop. Only a few blocks from the Ottawa River & Torbolton Forest trails gives you access to tons of recreational activities. Whether you like walking the forest trails, fishing, snowshoeing, ice fishing, snowmobiling or swimming you will find it all. 20 minute drive to Kanata or Arnprior but you won’t have to go very often as Constance Bay has 3 restaurants, a General store with a LCBO/Beer store, Pharmacy plus a Legion, Church & community center with a library, gym, sport fields, outdoor rink & activities for all ages. Looking to enjoy the outdoors as much as the inside of your new home, check out this one. P.S. There’s enough parking for your RV so you can escape winter & room for your boat for summer. Start packing! Scroll down for more photos and click here for 3D tour!
- Year Built:Unknown
- Lot Size:100' x 100'
- Basement:Crawl space
- Garage:2 Insulated Sheds (one with power & one with a storage loft
- Taxes:$1200 approx.
- Amenities:Includes appliances, lawn mower, weed trimmer & window coverings; Fibe internet coming soon, vinyl windows 2013, natural gas heaters 2013, well & water pressure tank 2013, septic tank replaced 2011 last pumped Aug 2020, front roof shingles 11 yrs approx., back shingles 4 yrs. approx.;
- MLS #::1292919
- Living Room14'4" x 14'4"
- Kitchen15'7" x 8'3"
- Bedroom with 2 full closets11'2" x 11'2"
- Bathroom & Laundry7'5" x 11'5"
Shed at Laneway
- Insulated with power12' x 10'
Shed in Backyard
- Insulated with a storage loft12' x 16'
- Patio in front of shed16' x 7'5"
- Fieldstone patio17'4" x 17'4"