All year round Bungalow on huge, high & dry, extra deep lot tucked away on a quiet street in the Bay!! This is a great spot to settle down or escape from the hustle and bustle of city life to enjoy a piece of paradise in a beautiful waterfront & forest community! Here you can spend more time taking it easy when you can walk to the pharmacy, the cafe, the restaurant or the general store/LCBO instead of jumping in the car to do endless errands and stops. There’s the church, Royal Canadian Legion and community centre with sports fields, outdoor rink, gym and library for social activities. This small home has a spectacular lot steps to the Ottawa River and Torbolton Forest trails and offers lots of four season recreation! Some improvements done to windows, re-insulated exterior walls, drywall & laminate flooring. Economical forced air natural gas heat. Includes fridge, stove, water softener, reverse osmosis system, window air conditioner & all window coverings. Whether you are looking for a tiny home or a retreat from the city, this is a must see!
- Lot Shape:0.429 acres
- Lot Size:85' x 190.20'
- Basement:Concrete block with crawl and full height in utility area
- Garage:Older detached garage & sheds
- Taxes:$1,571 approx.
- Amenities:Drilled well; Septic 1986; Natural gas heat, High speed internetl Walk to pharmacy, cafe, general store, LCBO, restaurant, Royal Canadian Legion, Catholic Church and to the Ottawa River and Torbolton Forest
- MLS #::1252942
- Living Room with wood burning fireplace19'2" x 15'5"
- Kitchen8'4" x 10'2"
- Dining Area10'6" x 12'2"
- Primary Bedroom11'7" x 7'5"
- Walk-in Closet6'8" x 7'7"
- Bathroom 3 Piece6'4" x 4'6"
- Laundry Area9'6" x 3"